These are REAL before & after pictures of our Marine Collagen Lotion after ONLY 3 uses!!
Limited Time!! On sale for $12.50…Get it now!
What is collagen? Collagen is “the glue” that holds the body together and is the most abundant structural protein in the body. Collagen makes up 60% of the body’s connective tissue and collagen represents 80% of all connective tissue.
photo: courtesy of http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/picture-of-the-skin#1
Because 75% of the skin (dermis) consists of collagen and it accounts for 90% of skin volume, having adequate collagen levels helps to keep skin walls ridged and prevents ugly and unwanted cellulite (body fat) from appearing (oozing through weak cell walls).
As we age the body loses collagen at a rate of approximately 1.5% per year after the age of 30.
As the skin walls are strengthened with higher collagen levels, more moisture is retained and the skin looks firmer, more hydrated and surface dryness is diminished.
The skin becomes thicker and the appearance of the cellulite pits and bumps disappears.
Cellulite problems disappear as the skin cells are strengthened due to increased production of collagen which makes the cell walls more ridged and fat does not ooze through. Problem areas of the skin becomes more youthful, becomes more elastic and returns to a normal appearance.
Higher collagen levels in the body result in the entire body actually undergoing a physical change which results in more youthful look and very visible appearance change.
Marine Collagen can:
- Help improve the skin and balance skin tones
- Reduce the appearance of acne, eczema, and even scars from minor cuts
- Helps reverse skin dryness, pigmentation and discoloration due to sun damage
- Reduce dryness by increasing moisture retention in the skin
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production to keep skin firm and supple
- Restore hair growth levels and thickens hair
- Boosts nail health and makes nails stronger and less brittle while reducing splits
- Works to regenerate skin cells and restore cell wall strength
- Decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Aids in increasing lubrication at the joints to reduce joint pain and inflammation
- Improves mobility and increases range of motion of joints
- Helps increase collagen production to more youthful levels
- Slows down of the natural aging process